type 3000 - transport of two Sennheiser AVX systems
The Outdoor case 3000/B/AVX is designed to hold up to two Sennheiser AVX wireless microphone systems. You can include spare batteries (5) as well as an AVX-385 handheld microphone transmitter. It features pockets for two SK bodypack transmitters and two EKP XLR receivers as well as a large open pocket for accessories. This case provides the best (transport) protection you can think off due to the high quality hard case which has been tested for use and transport during the most harsh circumstances.
All features at a glance
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP rating 67 )
- temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.3 inch)
- Inner dimensions: 330 x 235 x 150 mm | 13 x 9.3 x 5.9 inch
- Outer dimensions: 365 x 295 x 170 mm | 14.4 x 11.6 x 6.7 inch
- Weight: 1.95 kg | 4.3 Ib
- Volume: 11.7 L
- 30 year warranty
Sennheiser AVX systems are not included in the delivery.
A (A1): 14.37 inch / 365mm
B: 11.61 inch / 295mm
C: 6.69 inch / 170mm
A (A1) inside: 12.99 inch / 330mm
B inside: 9.25 inch / 235mm
C inside: 5.91 inch / 150mm
D (lid) inside: 1.57 inch / 40mm
E (bottom) inside: 4.33 inch / 110mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.