type 5000 - transport case for Shure systems SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD and QLXD
convoluted foam in the lid
Padding & safe protection for the equipment
prefabricated foam inlay
space for the receiver, the handheld microphone, the bodypack, the quarter and half wave antenna, AA and 9V batteries, the lavalier microphone, the power supply and microphone clip
The outdoor.case 5000/B/SLX is designed to hold several wireless Shure systems such as the SLX, ULX, BLXR, ULXD and QLXD. The interior is designed to hold the receiver, the handheld microphone, the bodypack, the quarter and half wave antenna, AA and 9V batteries, the lavalier microphone, the power supply and microphone clip. This case provides the best (transport) protection you can think off due to the high quality hard case which has been tested for use and transport during the most harsh circumstances.
All features at a glance
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP rating 67)
- temperature resistant from -30 ° up to +80 °C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.3 inch)
- Inner dimensions: 430 x 300 x 170 mm | 16.9 x 11.8 x 6.7 inch
- Outer dimensions: 470 x 365 x 190 mm | 18.5 x 14.4 x 7.5 inch
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Volume: 22.1 L
- 30 year warranty
- removable lid (optional)
- optional accessories: carrying strap (item no. CS/3000), backpack system (item no. BPS/5000), lid pocket (item no. LP/5000) and mesh bag (item no. MB/5000)
Shure System and accessories are not included in the delivery.
A (A1): 18.5 inch / 470mm
B: 14.37 inch / 365mm
C: 7.48 inch / 190mm
A (A1) inside: 16.93 inch / 430mm
B inside: 11.81 inch / 300mm
C inside: 6.69 inch / 170mm
D (lid) inside: 1.77 inch / 45mm
E (bottom) inside: 4.92 inch / 125mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.
Sales Assistant International