outdoor.case type 6000 - enough space for your DJI FPV Combo
DJI FPV 6000
you have the possibility to accommodate up to seven drone batteries, two batteries for the FPV goggles, the motion controller, eight spare propellers and the charging hub.
FPV Racing fans listen up!
You are the proud owner of the new DJI FPV Combo and looking for a safe transport solution for your racing drone?
Your solution is right here!
Protect your drone with our super sturdy, impact and shock resistant B&W outdoor.case. Thanks to the custom-fit hard foam insert, your racer nestles safely in the case. Whether snow, hail or rain, thanks to the waterproof and dustproof case, your drone remains well protected even in the harshest outdoor conditions. Even temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C are no problem. There is hardly an outdoor condition, which the case does not withstand.
All features at a glance:
- Extremely sturdy case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under 4H2, STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy: automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Two eyelets for padlock
- Inner dimensions: 18.7 x 13.8 x 7.9 inch
- Outer dimensions: 20.1 x 16.5 x 8.5 inch
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Volume: 32.6 L
- Rubberized grip
- Extensive accessories available: shoulder strap, backpack system and wall mount
- 30-year warranty
- Available in three colors: black, orange, yellow
The case offers protection and space for your drone and the complete combo. True to the motto, where others stop, we start, you have the possibility to accommodate up to seven drone batteries, two batteries for the FPV goggles, the motion controller, eight spare propellers and the charging hub.
DJI FPV Drone and accessories are not included in the delivery.
A (A1): 510mm
A (A1) inside: 475mm
B inside: 350mm
C inside: 200mm
D (lid) inside: 50mm
E (bottom) inside: 150mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions around our products we are gladly there for you and try to help with words and deeds