outdoor.case type 3000 - THE case for your DJI Mavic 2!
Room for one DJI Mavic 2 (Pro/Zoom). Compartments for 4 batteries, controller, ND filter and a universal compartment.
Space for important documents & padding with nap foam
THE case for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom + accessories!
Thanks to its prefabricated foam insert it provides sufficient space for your DJI Mavic 2 and the accessories like the Fly More Kit and up to 4 ND-Filter. It is possible to insert and remove the batteries, when the foam for the batteries is set in. As a bonus, it is possible to charge the batteries in the case directly. It is very important to remove the foam for the batteries during the charging process. The optimal charging temperature for the power supply is 5-40°C. For higher temperatures it is recommended to use the power supply outside the inlay. A further point is the removable foam insert inside the spare compartment. If you have a bigger accessory just take out the foam to get more space. The lid pocket offers space for documents like drone insurance.
All Features at a glance
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP rating 67)
- temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.3 inch)
- Inner dimensions: 330 x 235 x 150 mm | 13 x 9.3 x 5.9 inch
- Outer dimensions: 365 x 295 x 170 mm | 14.4 x 11.6 x 6.7 inch
- Weight: 2 Kg | 4,40 Ib
- Volume: 11.7 L
- 30 year warranty
- optional accessories: carrying strap (item no. CS/3000), mesh bag (item no. MB/3000), wall mount (item no. WM/3000)
DJI Mavic 2 and accessories are not included in the delivery.
A (A1): 14.37 inch / 365mm
B: 11.61 inch / 295mm
C: 6.69 inch / 170mm
A (A1) inside: 12.99 inch / 330mm
B inside: 9.25 inch / 235mm
C inside: 5.91 inch / 150mm
D (lid) inside: 1.57 inch / 40mm
E (bottom) inside: 4.33 inch / 110mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions around our products we are gladly there for you and try to help with words and deeds