outdoor.case type 500 DJI Action 2
padding with nap foam
Your actioncam is safe and protected
two eyelets for padlocks
So you can lock your suitcase without any problems
DJI Action 2
You're out and about on your bike, skateboard, surfboard or on holiday, and you want to professionally capture razor-sharp images of your fantastic experiences? Then you're probably the proud owner of the DJI Action 2, currently the smallest 4K ActionCam. Something of such high quality should be optimally protected, especially during reckless adventures.
The B&W Outdoor Case Type 500 was developed exactly for such uses. It is equipped with a custom-fit inlay for the DJI Action 2 Power Combo or the DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo. Thanks to its compact size, you could take the case with you anywhere and always have the right equipment for your adventure at hand.
The case fully protects your Actioncam from dust, water, shocks and falls. So you can take your DJI Action 2 with you anywhere, even in snow, hail, rain and temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C without worrying.
All features at a glance:
- case made from polypropylene (PP)
- certified according to MIL-STD-810, STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300
- airworthy: automatic pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- temperature stable from -30 °C up to +80 °C
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.2 inch)
- internal dimensions: 205 x 145 x 80 mm | 8 x 5,7 x 3,1 inch
- external dimensions: 230 x 180 x 90 mm | 9 x 7 x 3,5 inch
- packaging dimensions: 235 x 190 x 94 mm | 9,2 x 7,4 x 3,7 inch
- weight net: 0.55 kg | 1,21 Ib
- weight gross: 0.6 kg | 1,32 Ib
- volume: 2.3 litre
DJI Action and accessories are not included in the delivery.
A (A1): 9.06 inch / 230mm
B: 7.09 inch / 180mm
C: 3.54 inch / 90mm
A (A1) inside: 8.07 inch / 205mm
B inside: 5.71 inch / 145mm
C inside: 3.15 inch / 80mm
D (lid) inside: 0.79 inch / 20mm
E (bottom) inside: 2.36 inch / 60mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.