outdoor.case type 6800 - the spacious outdoor case with roller function
With practical telescoping handle
The rugged telescoping handle allows the outdoor case to be maneuvered easily
Made of ultra sturdy polypropylene (PP)
Protects contents even in extreme situations
Two ultra sturdy, smooth-running casters
For smooth transport over any surface
With a volume of 70.9 L, the type 6800 can fit any equipment, devices, and accessories
Ultra spacious and flexible: This is the type 6800
The B&W outdoor.case type 6800 offers tons of storage space: At a volume of 70.9 L, you can take any equipment and accessories with you on your travels. The practical roller function consists of a rugged telescoping handle and two sturdy, smooth-running casters, making the outdoor case exceedingly easy to transport, even when fully loaded. The ultra sturdy, functional, impact-resistant polypropylene shell is designed for extreme use and protects the contents in any situation. Dirt, dust, water, and falls are no match for this powerhouse, making it the perfect companion for any trip.
All features at a glance
- Ultra sturdy: Shell made of extremely rugged polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- UN Certificate of Approval, max. weight 35,5 Kg
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy thanks to automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Optional lift-off hinge for a removable lid
- With telescoping handle
- Rubberized carry handle
- Two smooth-running casters
- Smooth two-step closures
- Two eyelets for optional padlocks (Ø 7 mm)
- Inner dimensions: 585 x 410 x 295 mm | 23.0 x 16.1 x 11.6 inch
- Outer dimensions: 660 x 490 x 335 mm | 26.0 x 19.3 x 13.2 inch
- Weight: 8.7 Kg | 19,18 Ib
- Volume: 70.9 l
- Optional mesh pocket or foam pouch for under the lid
- Optional aluminum mounting frame
- 30-year warranty
- Interior: empty, with pick-and-pluck foam in main compartment and egg crate foam under lid, or with variable divider system in main compartment
- Color: black
The case in detail.
Versatile outdoor case and organizational expert with extensive interior options
Wherever your trip takes you, the B&W outdoor.case 6800 will safely stow even highly sensitive equipment, such as cameras, tablets, and notebooks. The extensive interior options include a pouch made of protective, high-quality black foam to store important documents or a pocket made of see-through mesh with a divider system for storing small parts. For easy packing and unpacking, the case lid can be completely removed with optional lift-off hinges.
Ultra rugged thanks to polypropylene and temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
The type 6800, made of impact-resistant polypropylene, not only looks elegant, it provides total security for the contents. This outdoor case is weatherproof, waterproof, dustproof, and stackable, and withstands temperatures from -30 °C to 80 °C without damage. B&W's outdoor.cases must demonstrate their capabilities in numerous tests. The type 6800 is no exception, and has been certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300 after passing every test. We at B&W believe in our specialty cases and back up our conviction with a 30-year warranty.
Lockable and with optional foam insert for maximum security
The type 6800 has various interior options to suit your need: One option is a pick-and-pluck foam insert for the main compartment tailored to your equipment as well as egg crate foam to pad the underside of the lid. Another option is a padded divider system for the main compartment. For those who like to play it safe, this outdoor case can also be locked with a padlock.
A (A1): 25.98 inch / 660mm
B: 19.29 inch / 490mm
C: 13.19 inch / 335mm
A (A1) inside: 23.03 inch / 585mm
B inside: 16.34 inch / 415mm
C inside: 11.61 inch / 295mm
D (lid) inside: 1.97 inch / 50mm
E (bottom) inside: 9.65 inch / 245mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.