outdoor.case type 7200 – easy to handle
Two smooth running wheels ...
... that make pulling easy.
Stable outer ribs ...
... that protect the handle, lock, hinges and valve.
The B&W material PP+.
The robust long case is multifunctional - for example, for guitars, measuring instruments and much more.
Mobile protection of high-value, sensitive, safety-relevant and expensive instruments, devices and tools. From special transport requirements to niche challenges to lifestyle. Proven in heat and cold, dust and constant rain, mud, improper transport, falling and impact. Ready for any challenge.
The outdoor case type 7200 allows flexibility in packing and transport. Sensitive instruments are secured with custom foam inlays or flexible standard foams. Protected from drops and slips. The robust outer shell withstands all influences such as dust, heat or water. Certified in several areas, safe transport by air, sea or land is guaranteed.
B&W International is on the job for all your instruments.
All features at a glance
- Ultra sturdy shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy: automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Smooth-running casters
- Two eyelets for a padlocks (Ø 7 mm)
- Inner dimensions: 1080 x 430 x 190 mm
- Outer dimensions: 1150 x 500 x 210 mm
- Weight: 9,1 kg
- Volume: 86.0 l
- Rubberized carry handle
- Spring locks for firm closure
- 30-year warranty
- Colors: black
A (A1): 45.28 inch / 1150mm
B: 19.69 inch / 500mm
C: 8.27 inch / 210mm
A (A1) inside: 42.52 inch / 1080mm
B inside: 16.93 inch / 430mm
C inside: 7.48 inch / 190mm
D (lid) inside: 1.97 inch / 50mm
E (bottom) inside: 5.51 inch / 140mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.