outdoor.case type 5040 - all-round protection for sensitive devices
Airworthy thanks to automatic air pressure equalization valve
The valve equalizes the pressure inside the case, protecting contents and case
Made of extremely rugged polypropylene (PP)
Protects valuable contents in any situation
Koffertype 5040 ... The stable companion and the ideal basis for writing many new success stories.
We create intelligent SOLUTIONS for our customers. Perfect solutions tailored to their needs and industries. The new case type 5040 is the perfect, safe place for notebooks or other sensitive products. Extremely stable and resistant to water and dust. With certified security for our customers' equipment.
As B&W International we represent "Cases of Success". We protect what is valuable.
With cases and bags that are constant companions in both professional and private environments.
All features at a glance
- Extremely sturdy case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- UN Certificate of Approval possible on request
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy: automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Two eyelets for padlock (Ø 7 mm
- Inner dimensions: 430 x 300 x 125 mm | 16.9 x 11.8 x 4,9 inch
- Outer dimensions: 470 x 365 x 140 mm | 18.5 x 14.4 x 5.5 inch
- Weight: 2.5 Kg | 5,5 Ib
- Volume: 16,2 L
- Rubberized grip
- Optional accessories: shoulder strap, lid pocket, mesh pocket, built-in frame, lift-off hinge
- 30-year warranty
A (A1): 18.5 inch / 470mm
B: 14.37 inch / 365mm
C: 5.51 inch / 140mm
A (A1) inside: 16.93 inch / 430mm
B inside: 11.81 inch / 300mm
C inside: 4.92 inch / 125mm
D (lid) inside: 1.77 inch / 45mm
E (bottom) inside: 3.15 inch / 80mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.