MED.case type 6000 – water- and dustproof solution for first responders
The B&W MED.cases are specially designed for first responders and rescue services. They have an adjustable insert in the bottom of the case and an organizer set in the lid, so that the emergency equipment is always sorted and ready to hand. The emergency cases are available in different sizes and colors. The included shoulder strap and rubberized handles ensure comfortable handling. Thanks to the light stickers included in the scope of delivery, a safe and quick opening of the case is guaranteed even in the dark.
All data at a glance:
- made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified according to STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- stable, splash-proof
- temperature stable from -30 °C to +80 °C
- rubberized handle
- two eyes for padlocks (Ø 7 mm)
- Inner dimensions: 18.7 x 13.8 x 7.9 inch
- Outer dimensions: 20.1 x 16.5 x 8.5 inch
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Volume: 32.6 L
The shown case content is not included in the delivery.
A (A1): 510mm
A (A1) inside: 475mm
B inside: 350mm
C inside: 200mm
D (lid) inside: 50mm
E (bottom) inside: 150mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions around our products we are gladly there for you and try to help with words and deeds