Everything under control: the tool.bag TEX 223 makes craftsmen's work effortlessly more effective
This multifunctional tool bag has been developed to make life easier for many craftsmen. It is sturdy and provides the basis for maximum flexibility on construction sites. The tool.bag TEX 223 can be expanded with 5 additional modules using the FIDLOCK system. These modules can be attached to the textile tool bag or to a belt. This means you are well organised and your tools are always at hand.
- Attachment of tool.modules in the bag or on the belt for more flexibility
- Removable tool board for versatile use
- EVA plastic for added stability
Convenient, reliable and flexible to use
How often do you stand on a ladder and realise that your tool is out of reach, lying at the bottom of your tool bag? Or how often have you found yourself struggling to find the right screwdriver amongst all the other tools in your bag?
These are typical everyday problems for any tradesman. At B&W, we set out to develop a practical tool bag with flexible modules to make your life easier.
The tool.bag TEX 223 is B&W's new textile tool bag. The bag has a volume of 22.3 litres and offers plenty of space for your tools. Our 5 individual tool.modules are the perfect extension for flexible working on site. Plus, the adjustable shoulder strap makes it comfortable to carry! You can also attach the bag to the telescopic handle of a case using the flap on the back.
The tool.modules allow you to attach your tools directly from the tool.bag TEX223 to a belt at the point of use. What does this mean for you? Your hands are free on the site and your tools are always at hand. No time wasted searching in your bag.
And best of all: The modules are equipped with the FIDLOCK magnetic system. This ensures that the individual modules can be quickly removed and attached. The tool.bag TEX223 is equipped with a magnetic counterpart so that the modules can be individually attached to or removed from the service bag.
It's hard to believe what a big impact these little helpers can have on your working life. See for yourself!
All the details at a glance:
- Highly durable polyester
- Adjustable and padded shoulder strap
- Front pocket opens 90° with 4 pockets
- Removable tool panel with 10 loops and 8 pockets
- 2 attachment points for tool modules with Fidlock systems
- Durable zips
- Lined interior pocket for notebook and A4 documents
- Interior rear dimensions: 415x90x285
- Front interior dimensions: 415x110x255
- Volume: 22.3 litres
- Weight: 2.26 kg
- Load capacity: 10 kg
- Colour: black with charcoal applications
- Rear flap for attaching to trolleys during transport
The tools schown are not included in the delivery.