Our tool.case go - the perfect travel companion in a modern design
Aluminum rim with reinforced corners
Protects tools and case
With three different interior systems
The right setup for any need
Made of impact-resistant ABS plastic
Easily withstands impacts and falls
With telescoping handle
Ready for use anywhere, anytime
The convertible tool case on casters
With a volume of 36 L, not only can any tool fit in our tool.case go, but its telescoping handle and built-in inline casters make it easy to transport even when full—the perfect companion for any use and in any situation. With its rugged ABS shell and aluminum rim with reinforced corners, the go can withstand impacts and falls with ease.
All features at a glance:
- Case made of ultra sturdy ABS plastic
- Rugged aluminum rim with reinforced corners
- With locking latches
- With B&W PROcode combination lock
- With telescoping handle
- Hinged lid
- Safety lid holder
- Main compartment with aluminum divider system
- Four feet
- Two inline casters
- Inner dimensions: 480 x 375 x 200 mm | 18.9 x 14.8 x 7.9 inch
- Volume: 36 L
- Weight: 7,4 kg | 16.3 Ib
- Load capacity: 30 kg | 66.1 Ib
- A4 document pouch in lid
- With three different interior systems
- Color: black
With telescoping handle and built-in inline casters
The perfect travel companion: A practical telescoping handle and smooth-running inline casters allow you to take all of your tools with you and use them anywhere. The ergonomic handle provides convenient carrying comfort for shorter trips. The tool.case go has a safety lid holder and a hinge cover that guarantees easy access to tools.
With three variable interior options for your needs
The tool.case go has an A4 document pouch for storing important documents perfectly. The tool case also comes standard with our patented aluminum divider system in the main compartment, which can be customized. The following interior options are also available:
- Removable tool boards under lid and as cover for the main compartment with a total of 111 tool loops distributed across the front and back of the boards
- Removable tool boards under lid and as cover for the main compartment with a total of 37 tool pockets distributed across the front and back of the boards
- Removable tool boards under lid and as cover for the main compartment with a total of 9 module tool holders distributed across the front and back of the boards
Rugged and lockable for maximum security
The ultra stable ABS shell reliably protects valuable tools. Four feet protect the bottom of the shell from abrasions from uneven surfaces and preserve the case's modern design. Two locking latches and B&W's PROcode combination lock provide extra security, allowing the case to be securely locked at all times.
Tools shown are not included in the delivery.
A (A1): 20.2 inch / 513mm
B: 17.13 inch / 435mm
C: 10.16 inch / 258mm
A (A1) inside: 18.9 inch / 480mm
B inside: 14.76 inch / 375mm
C inside: 7.87 inch / 200mm
D (lid) inside: 3.54 inch / 90mm
E (bottom) inside: 4.33 inch / 110mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.