With the outdoor case type 6040 we welcome a new member to our outdoor.cases family. With its internal dimensions of 475 x 350 x 130 mm, the sturdy case offers enough space and security for all objects that do not require the full depth of the popular outdoor case type 6000.
The new outdoor case type 6040 is ideal for example for a notebook or a tablet including power supply and accessories.
The range is rounded off by optional accessories such as a lid pocket, a mesh bag or a removable lid. These variants fulfil different functions: the lid pocket creates space for documents. In a mesh bag, a lid pocket made of mesh material, even smaller objects such as pens and mobile phones can be practically stowed away. The completely removable lid allows the Notebook to be conveniently placed in the case and removed again after transport. In the future, a removable Notebook case will also be available.
The new outdoor case type 6040 has been available from specialist retailers since February 2019. It is available in black.
Product data at a glance: Outdoor case type 6040
- sturdy outdoor case
- made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified according to STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300
- automatic air pressure compensating valve
- stable, dustproof, waterproof according to IP67
- temperature stable from -30°C to +80°C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 7 mm)
- 30 years warranty
- hinge for removable lid (optional)
- possible accessories: carrying strap (art.no. CS/3000), lid pocket (art.no. LP/6000), mesh pocket (art.no. MB/6000), mounting frame (art.no. PF/6000), aluminium mounting frame (art.no. PF/6000/AF)
- Internal Dimensions: 475 x 350 x 130 mm
- External Dimensions: 510 x 420 x 150 mm
- Weight: 3,3 kg
- Volumen 21,5 l
- Payload: 25 kg