At B&W International, we stand for the constant optimization of our products. We have made some changes and adjustments to the type 3000 DJI Mavic 2 case. The improved inlay will be available in calendar week 51.
As before, the type 3000 with DJI Mavic 2 inlay provides space for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro or DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with gimbal protector and other accessories. In order to make the case even better, we decided to make some adjustments.
Improvements – What’s new?
One big adjustment is the revised remote controller compartment. Now the remote controller fits perfectly in the compartment to enhance the security of it. Moreover, we wanted to protect the sensors of the drone so we decided to adjust that compartment as well. Thanks to the newly added middle bridge, the sensors do not touch the accessories which are placed under the copter.
Further adjustments have been made to the large universal compartment. We added a removable foam insert to offer further protection to the accessories. On the other hand, the compartment has been optimized for the batteries. Now it is possible to remove the batteries without having to remove the transport lock.
Documents such as drone insurance can still be stored in the lid pockets.
Overview type 3000 DJI Mavic 2
- Outdoor case for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom + accessories!
- Foam insert for your DJI Mavic 2 and the accessories like the Fly More Kit and up to 4 ND-filters.
- Batteries can be charged directly in the case directly.
- Lid pocket for documents like drone insurance.
- case shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- automatic air pressure compensation valve
- strong, dustproof, waterproof (IP67 certified)
- temperature resistant from -30° up to +80° C
- rubberized handle
- two eyelets for padlocks (Ø 0.3 inch)
- 30 year warranty
- available in black, yellow and orange