outdoor.case type 7300 - Protection for sensitive devices
smooth running wheels
Two smooth running wheels that make pulling easy.
Stable outer ribs ...
... that protect the handle, lock, hinges and valve.
The robust long case is multifunctional
Mobile protection of high-value, sensitive, safety-relevant and expensive instruments, devices and tools. From special transport requirements to niche challenges to lifestyle. Proven in heat and cold, dust and constant rain, mud, improper transport, falling and impact. Ready for any challenge.
Type 7300 allow flexibility in packing and transport. Sensitive instruments are secured with custom foam inlays or flexible standard foams. Protected from drops and slips. The robust outer shell withstands all influences such as dust, heat or water. Certified in several areas, safe transport by air, sea or land is guaranteed.
B&W International is on the job for all your instruments.
All features at a glance
- Extremely sturdy case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- Certified under STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41, and ATA 300
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Temperature-stable from -30 °C to 80 °C
- Airworthy: automatic air pressure equalization valve
- Two eyelets for padlock (Ø 7 mm)
- Inner dimensions: 1080 x 430 x 310 mm | 42.5 x 16.9 x 12.2 inch
- Outer dimensions: 1150 x 500 x 330 mm | 45.2 x 19.6 x 12.9 inch
- Weight: 10,7 Kg
- Volume: 145 L
- Rubberized grip
- 30-year warranty
The case in detail.
A (A1): 45.28 inch / 1150mm
B: 19.69 inch / 500mm
C: 12.99 inch / 330mm
A (A1) inside: 42.52 inch / 1080mm
B inside: 16.93 inch / 430mm
C inside: 12.2 inch / 310mm
D (lid) inside: 1.97 inch / 50mm
E (bottom) inside: 10.24 inch / 260mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.