energy.case PRO 1500 - mobile power for extreme conditions
calibratable output voltage
voltages between 5 and 48 volts DC freely selectable
for extreme outdoor applications
stable, temperature-resistant & splash-proof
type and position of power outputs freely selectable
comfortable control panel
selectable as inner or outer control panel
energy.case PRO 1500 – mobile power for extreme conditions
The energy.case PRO 1500 is a compact, mobile power supply. It is completely silent, vibration-free and emission-free.
The energy.cases from B&W are designed to meet the toughest requirements: the operating temperature ranges from -20°C to +45°C, the case is splashproof and provides reliable power even under most extreme conditions. This makes the energy.case PRO 1500 a reliable companion for emergency services for rescue workers, craftsmen and much more.
With a battery capacity of 1500 Wh and a continuous output of 300 watts (on request also with 500 watts) , the energy.case PRO 1500 delivers power wherever it's necessary.
All data at a glance:
- Battery capacity: 1500 Wh
- Voltage output 1: 230 V/50 Hz (on request 110 V/60 Hz)
- Continuous power output 1: 300 W (on request 500 W)
- Voltage output 2: 24 V DC (factory-set from 5 V to 48 V)
- Continuous power output 2: 300 W
- Sine wave: pure sine wave
- Lithium iron phosphate battery: operation from -20°C to +45°C (Charging possible from 0°C)
- Dimensions: 610 x 430 x 265 mm
- Weight: 23.5 kg
- Tightness: IP54 (IP66 on request)
- Charge sources: AC adapter, 12 V solar cell, 12 V car or 24 V truck
- Charge control: MPPT (maximize solar power)
- Parallel operation: permanently possible (charging and discharging simultaneously)
energy.case PRO 1500 - durable and robust
The energy.case PRO 1500 offers uncomplicated transport thanks to wheels and telescopic handle, it is perfect for mobile applications. Splashproof, robust and always reliable even under extreme conditions. With its modern and durable LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate) battery, it has an extremely long service life of up to 5,000 charging cycles. The battery is protected by the proven outdoor.case type 6700 and thus offers all the advantages of our outdoor.cases: robust, impact-resistant, temperature-stable and splashproof.
Quality made in Germany
Developed, manufactured and programmed in Germany, the energy.cases meet the highest quality standards. Extremely robust, they operate silently and vibration-free. The energy.cases can be charged with a power supply unit, a car charging cable or a solar cell and are just as suitable for stationary continuous operation as they are for changing mobile applications. More Information on https://www.energy-cases.com/?lang=en.
A (A1): 24.02 inch / 610mm
B: 16.93 inch / 430mm
C: 10.43 inch / 265mm
A (A1) inside: 21.06 inch / 535mm
B inside: 14.17 inch / 360mm
C inside: 8.86 inch / 225mm
D (lid) inside: 1.97 inch / 50mm
E (bottom) inside: 6.89 inch / 175mm
Do you need assistance?
For questions about our products, we are happy to help you with advice and support.